The dk3 collection brings together furniture designs from great Danish architects and designers, including Kaare Klint, Børge Morgensen and Poul Cadovius.
Established in 2009, dk3 is a Danish design furniture company with a passion for wood. Offering a choice of oak, walnut and elm, 80% of the dk3 collection is made at carpentries in Denmark, with the other 20% produced in European carpentries.
Sign up for our emails and we'll deliver exclusive content direct to your inbox covering all things design. From new arrivals and limited editions, to leading design events, promotions and more - you'll be kept firmly in the loop.
Thanks for signing up to Nest. We will keep you up-to-date with all of our latest offers, stories, new releases and events. Look out for your 10% off promo code in your inbox.